GIA Home Automation Visit our webshop
Flexible cabling is used by GIA Systems since 1996 in big office buildings with false floors or false ceilings. We use cable of type H05VV-F for the cabling of 230V and 400V or flexible halogen-free cables, type H05Z1Z1-F or LSOH. Thanks to the use of GIA plugs on these cords, it is possible to design "plug & play" installations. Flexible cords are put in cable trays, fixed to the ceiling or put on the false ceiling. Flexbox® distribution boxes and T-pieces can be used for distribution.
The advantages of flexible cabling...
read more » with connectors are well known :
- The speed of installation increases enormously, the number of hours in installation diminish drastically and the completion time is shorter compared to "classic" installations.
- Thanks to the patented Flexbox® distribution box numerous functionalities can be added as well as flexibility. Especially in landscape offices. The costs of changes diminishes.
- The Flexbox® distribution box is the center of cabling. All cords connect to the Flexbox® distribution box and are clearly organized. The total cost of maintenance is lower.
- The usage of GIA connectors is shure and safe. The Flexbox® distribution box is the only distribution box with a Cebec-SGS safety certificate. CEBEC-SGS have also tested the usage of GIA connectors of 3 different manufacturers following the new IEC61.535 norm. The GIA connectors of the manufacturers Adels-Contact, Elet-Plast and Wieland can be used freely with each other, without any risk of dangerous compatibility.
- The installation is conceived in advance, so during execution much time is saved.